Tuesday 25 December 2012

21- 23 December 2012- Sungai Petani, Kedah

Hello there peeps!
So last Friday, I went to a seminar held by ANGKASA,
at Park Avenue, Sungai Petani, Kedah!

So yes it took 8 bloody hours on the van,
and yes my back bloody hurt,

but again, i kind of enjoyed myself!
So the night before i already called up my lecturer and asked what time is the van going to arrive,
and she said, be at E-Point before 7AM,
so there i was 7AM on the dot, all dolled up and everything,
wearing my baju kurung and all,
so half an hour has passed then my friend Saufi arrived,

then a few minutes have passed and we decided to call our lecturer,
and she said, hold on a minute, she's going to call another lecturer,

so at 8.30AM then the van arrived, 
and the lecturer said: Widad i forgot to tell you, you don't have to wear baju kurung

so i thought to myself,
am i going to wear baju kurung for 8 hours on a van,
or am i going to change,

without further thought,
I quickly changed into a very nice ooutfit! 

Then we met 4 guys from the Bandar Raya campus,
Marketing Degree students,
and what can i say,
they are FINEEE!!

so we took of at 9AM and stopped by a shop at the side of the road for breakfast,

then took off again,

then stopped at Tapah for lunch,

and stopped again,

and then we finally arrived,

and then..... just look at the pictures!

 Our hotel!

 The hall way of le hotel!

Funny story really,
so we arrived at the hotel around 5PM,
and the person in charge taking care of us partnered me up with another girl from UiTM Kedah,
because all the other people from Melaka were all boys,

So she gave me the room number,
and my partner's number!
She said to call her because there is only one key,

So got her number and called,
and she said can you wait a moment,
because she's at Tesco and all,
so i said okay!

The she text-ed, can you like chill at your friends room or something,
because i want to eat first,
and i was like! WTH!

So i text-ed her back, 
all my friend are boys so what was i supposed to do,

she just started eating, 
so being the good girl i am,
i waited,
and took so long!

and then the story continues!!

 Me room! So big!
So like i got the big room to myself for both night,
because me room mate's house was near the hotel,
so she stayed at her house,
so what was there to complained,
i partay-ed all night long! A.K.A SLEEP!

After i took a loong shower,
prayed and got myself ready for the first talk that night!




 Saufi,
my cute adorable senior friend!

Yes the camera that he brought is full with my pictures!

DAY TWO 
Second day i decided to look a little formal,
with my Shirt and Coat,
I looked like a professional,

What can i say,
i had to stand out with my red coat!
my bad!

Dinner is served! 
Picture taken by Saufi's camera!

Fifi and Adha,
from my campus!

We had an opening on Saturday night,
so we got a little gift by the organisation who organised the event

 I as the only girl representative from Melaka had to be the one receiving the gift,
so wore my baju kurung that i had worn on the previous day,
and a little sparkle under my eyes!

 Me and Abg Wadi!

 Abang Amnan and Abang Wadi having a serious discussion!

DAY THREE
Taking some pictures

Didn't have time to go to the lounge!
Darn it!

A gift from Abang Fais,
he made me a Rose Tissue!

 Food glorious food!

Abang Fais,
the adorable one!

Adha,
the handsome one

Fifi,
the honest one

Abang Im,
the happy one!



So it was an adventure that i will remember for sure,
got to meet new people,
and get close to them!

Insyallah,
we will meet again one day!



Until the next post!
Adios!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment