Monday 31 December 2012

Yesterday......

Yesterday,
all my troubles seem so far away,
but now there here to stay,
and yesterday

So as i was saying, yesterday I arrived at Melaka at 3PM, so arrived in my room and cleaned a little, since it was messy. Then I showered since it was hot and all. Thought the high way was going to be full of cars since school children will soon be starting school, but then i thought wrong.  So Alhamdulillah i arrived safetly.

So at night we gathered at Bentara Cafe next to my college to finish our assignment, so we all gathered around 8PM discussed and everything, and time flew by so fast it was already 11PM.

It was getting late so we all went back our Collages. Arrived in the room and turned my laptop on and carried on with the work.

Then i printed out all my notes for all the subjects i got, so it took quite awhile

Then watched a movie until 5AM

Then eventually fell asleep,

Then woke up at 7AM to get ready for class

Now i want to sleep please

No comments:

Post a Comment